Tuesday 8 January 2013

I broke my nose! (Special FX Tutorial)

I decided to do a quick 'realistic' broken nose tutorial, there's lots and lots of tutorials for over-the-top broken nose effects (blood everywhere, bruised from head to toe) that's fine if that's the look you want but I wanted to demonstrate something that looked realistic in the 'flesh'

This is a quick and easy effect suitable for beginners :) I only used a few products too so you won't need to spend a fortune on make-up supplies. And here is the tutorial...



Products used:

Kryolan Special Wax - alternatively use scar wax

Moisturiser (I used Vaseline intensive care but any will work)

Kryolan Bruise Wheel

Runny Fake Blood (homemade)

Hope you enjoyed the tutorial and found it useful :) What Special effects would you like to see next?

No comments:

Post a Comment