Friday 9 November 2012

Woodland Fantasy Shoot

I've had gold leaf in my make-up kit for a loooonnngg while, but hadn't decided what I was going to do with it, when I saw Petrilude use gold leaf in his 'Mother Earth' Tutorial I knew the shoot I HAD to do was a woodland fantasy one - inspired by Petrilude :)


I knew model Ashleigh would be perfect (We met at a charity photoshoot for JDRF) and I'm lucky enough to live next to a small woodland, so this was a pretty easy shoot to set up.

 
 
I wanted to created a woodland faerie character so teamed Ashleigh's 'gold leaf brows' with various hues of green eyeshadow and kept the styling simple with a floaty summer dress and a flower headband (which was an amazing find in Primark this Summer!)
 
 
Love how the images turned out, so pleased I kept the gold leaf in my kit for so long - I'll probably be replenishing it too!
 
What make-up product are waiting for an opportunity to use? x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment